, our 30+ years of innovation and progress is a testament to our employees and their collective vision. We recognize hard work and dedication, and at RGF®
we have a variety of positions and opportunities available for those seeking a successful challenging career that offer a competitive compensation package.
Located in The Port of Palm Beach Enterprise Zone, RGF®
offers the opportunity of working at it’s beautiful seven acre facility, which offers amenities to it’s diversified employees for their breaks and lunchtime leisure activities, such as picnic areas on a lake full with fish & ducks, a nature trail, basketball court, pool table, ping pong, putting green and horse shoes, just to name a few. In addition, RGF®
has a great work atmosphere where team work is greatly encouraged.
takes pride in offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to its employees. With the help of strategic benefits partners, RGF offers a benefit program that allows choice and flexibility. This enables each employee to choose the benefits that are best suited for them and their family. Medical, Dental, Life, Accident and Disability Insurance are offered, as well as an employer matching 401K Retirement Plan.
Discover what it means to work with one of the world's most unique, diversified, but small manufacturing companies, where innovation begins with its employees. At RGF®
, we empower and inspire you to be the best every day for our customers, our community and for yourself.
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for driving fast resolution of non-conformance issues, implementing process metrics and driving continuous improvement efforts. The qualified candidate will also be responsible for establishing, documenting and maintaining quality control plans, procedures and work instructions. Experience implementing ISO9001 in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Experience with the -2015 version preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze process data, failure data, discrepancy reports, and field performance data to drive improvement through corrective and preventive actions.
- Implement process quality metrics including yields, defects per million, Paretos, trends, control charts and process capability indexes.
- Lead process improvement and variation reduction initiatives from the design stage and through fabrication, assembly and test.
- Perform and report data analysis using statistical and graphical methods and software, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Participate in a team effort to Implement Lean manufacturing methods that will eliminate wasteful practices resulting in smooth efficient process flows.
- Support the materials organization with managing supplier quality. Lead supplier and product qualification and compliance audits and processes. Initiate and drive quality improvement projects with the supplier base.
- Develop, Implement and coordinate test & measurement equipment calibration.
- Establish and conduct process and product Inspection sampling plans and drive improvement actions.
- Plan and conduct system level audits on a regular basis. Develop improvement plans based on the results.
- Provide Leadership in cross-functional improvement teams. May provide guidance and direction to inspectors and auditors.
- Requires U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Experience with document management, knowledge management, and collaboration with SharePoint portals is a plus.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and apply geometric tolerance analysis.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis with tools such as Minitab.
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Adept in the application of Quality, Lean and Six Sigma methods and tools.
- Trained in problem solving methods and led process improvement projects
- Experience with Reliability testing and analysis is a plus.
- Design of Experimenting (DOE) is a plus
- Extensive Excel experience with macros is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five or more years’ experience in applying the quality disciplines in a high tech manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- English Language fluency required.
- 0% - 20% (supplier & customer visits)
- MS Office Suite of programs desirable, including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint. MS Access or other database and SharePoint experience is a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the aforementioned job duties, the employee mainly works in an office setting; that is relatively quiet and has temperature control systems.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with "Job opening: Quality Engineer" as the subject.