Wash Master-High Volume-Truck Wash Water Recycle System
The model WM-HVTWS is designed to automatically treat wash water from high volume truck and vehicle washing operations. The skid filters the water to wash water quality at up to 100 gpm. The system contains RGF’s advanced CO3P Catalytic Oxidation System for controlling organics.
|Model #||Flow rate||Weight (Approx.)||Dimensions|
|WM-HVTWS||100GPM||1,050 lbs.||48” W X 72” L X 87” H|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed world wide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business.
• Zero discharge closed loop system encouraged by the EPA.
• No sewer connection required. No NPDES Permits needed.
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• Installation, maintenance and operation manual included.
• Components are color impregnated & UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting.
• Pre-wired, fully automatic, easy to use and versatile.
• Low maintenance.
• UL-508A Panel Shop certified
• All filters and separators contain an oil & solids purge system to extend filter life and reduce maintenance.
This high volume truck wash system is intended for vehicle washing applications such as:
• Fleet washes
• Truck washes
• Bus companies
• Food suppliers
• Package delivery companies
• High volume car washes
• Military bases
|DIMENSIONS: EQUIPMENT SKID||48” W X 72” L X 87” H|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS||230/460 VAC, 60Hz, 40/20 Amp, 3 Ph|
|WEIGHT (APPROX.)||1,050 lbs.|
|CFC SYSTEM PUMP||½ hp centrifugal|
|PROCESSING PUMP||5 hp centrifugal|
|DELIVERY PUMP||5 hp centrifugal|
|TUBING||UV protected PVC & Poly|
|VALVES||PVC ball & electric solenoid|
|POLISHING FILTER (2)||SS housing & 25M filter|
|XL UV/O3 CATALYTIC CHAMBER||Dual KRYPTON/QUARTZ|
|MEDIA FILTER BACKFLUSH||Automatic timed|
|SA-115||850 gallon tank|
|TA-046||Solids collection tank|
|OWS-50A-Q||OWS-50 Oil water separator|