Wash Master-Medium Duty-Wash Water Recycle System
The model WM-SM advanced vehicle and equipment wash water recycle system is designed for medium duty users with slight to heavy solids loading. The High Efficiency Coalescing Separator along with the Series I provide an effective means of removing oils and solids from the waste stream. The WM-SM model is equipped with RGF’s advanced CO3P Catalytic Oxidation System for controlling organics.
|Model #||FLOW RATE||WEIGHT (APPROX.)||DIMENSIONS|
|WM-SM||20 GPM||1,354 lbs.||See Tech Specs Below|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the Recognized Leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business.
• Zero Discharge Closed Loop system encouraged by the E.P.A.
• No sewer connection. No NPDES Permits needed.
• Totally non-ferrous - no rust or corrosion
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• Installation, maintenance, and operation manual included
• Components are color impregnated and UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting
• Pre-wired, fully automatic, easy to use and versatile.
• Over 1,100 sq. ft. of polypropylene inclined plate coalescing area and over 2,400 coalescing matrixes.
• Low maintenance.
• Built in Water Management and Wash/Rinse Capabilities.
• UL508A Panel Shop Certified.
• All filters and separators contain an oil and solids purge system to extend filter life and reduce maintenance.
• Military bases
• Waste haulers
• Truck and tractor repair shops
• Bus companies
• Engine repair shops
• AG/machinery companies
• Municipal and state garages
• Rental car companies
• Construction companies
• Equipment rental companies
• City/county transportation
• Mining materials companies
|SERIES I TANK||2’W X 4’L X 6’H|
|SERIES II TANK||4’W X 4’L X 7’H|
|STORAGE TANK DIMENSION||4’W X 4’L X 6’-8’’H|
|FLOW RATE||20 GPM|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS||220V -30 AMP –1 phase – 60Hz|
|WEIGHT (APPROX.)||1,354 lbs.|
|CFC SYSTEM PUMP||½ hp CIRCULATION|
|PROCESSING PUMP||1 ½ hp CENTRIFUGAL|
|CHEMICAL INJECTION||Oxypuck System|
|TUBING||UV Protected PVC & POLY|
|SERIES I TANK||250 Gal. POLY TANK|
|STORAGE TANK||550 Gal. POLY TANK|
|HYDROCARBON ACCUMULATOR||7 Gal. POLY TANK|
|COALESCING CENT. SEPARATOR||Poly Housing|
|INCLINED TUBE COALESCOR||Poly-Pro Inclined Grid|
|MICRO-MATRIX COALESCOR||Poly Inclined Grid Filter|
|MULTI-MEDIA FILTER||150 lbs. Mixed Media|
|AUTO OIL SKIMMER||PVC Adjustable|
|HYDROCARBON ABSORBER||Poly housing & HCA3 filter|
|POLISHING FILTER (3)||Poly-Pro housing and 25M Filter|
|UV/O3 CATALYTIC CHAMBER||Krypton/Quartz|
|TA-029||Solids Collection Tank|
|OP-048||Heavy Duty Processing Sump|
|CCC-400 or CCC-600||Coalescing centrifuge Separator|