Wash Master-Marine/Extra Light Duty Wash Water Recycle System
The MRS 10 Wash Water Recycling System is designed for light duty pressure and steam cleaning users, processing up to 10 gpm. The MRS 10 collects contaminated water from the wash pad, processes it through the unit and returns the clean water to the pressure or steam cleaner for reuse. The standard model contains RGF’s advanced CO3P Catalytic Oxidation System.
|Model #||PROCESS FLOW RATE||WEIGHT (APPROX.)||DIMENSIONS|
|WM-MRS-10||10 GPM||750 lbs||4’w x 4’l x 7’h|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business.
• Zero Discharge Closed Loop System encouraged by the E.P.A.
• No sewer connection required. No NPDES permits needed.
• Totally non-ferrous-no rust or corrosion.
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• UV protected to meet National Plumbing Code for outdoor use.
• UL 508A Panel Shop certified
• Fully automatic-unattended operation
• Components are color impregnated and UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting.
• High efficiency coalescing separator
• Hydrocarbon accumulator
• Four bag pressurized filter
• Polishing filtration system (2)
• Small CO3P catalytic oxidation
• CFC system
• Fresh water make-up
• Manual polish filter backflush
• Built in storage tank
• Overflow protection
3-4 hours per day closed-loop washing applications for small to medium size vessels and equipment.
• Boat repair facilities
• High and dry facilities
• Barge/towboat companies
• Dredging companies
• Marine sales/rental companies
• Pollution control facilities
• Salvage companies
• Ship terminals
• Fleet companies
• Government agencies
|PROCESS FLOW RATE||10 GPM|
|SYSTEM CAPACITY||150 Gallons|
|DIMENTIONS||4’w x 4’l x 7’h|
|ELECTRICAL||115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 A|
|PROCESSED WATER STORAGE||100 Gallons|
|FINAL FILTRATION||25 Micron|
|FINAL FILTRATION TYPE||Polishing Filter (2)|
|OXIDATION SYSTEM||CO3P Catalytic Oxidation|
|PROCESS/SUPPLY PUMP||½ hp centrifugal|
|OP-077||Poly in-ground interceptor w/ 1/3 hp sump pump|