Wash Master-Light Duty-Wash Water Recycle System
The Model WM-LD system is designed for light duty vehicle and equipment washing applications with light solids loading. This system utilizes the Series I Tank for removal of solids, oils and contaminants such as heavy metals, then filters through the dual polish filters. The CO3P Catalytic Oxidation System oxidizes organics and clarifies the water for reuse. This system has a manual fresh water backflush system for the polishing filters.
|Model #||Flow rate||Weight (Approx.)||Dimensions|
|WM-LD||20 GPM||1,147 lbs.||See Tech Specs Below|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the Recognized Leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business.
• Zero Discharge Closed Loop System encouraged by the E.P.A.
• No sewer connection required. No NPDES Permits needed
• Totally non-ferrous – no rust or corrosion
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• Installation, maintenance and operation manual included.
• Components are color impregnated and UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting.
• Pre-wired, fully automatic, easy to use and versatile.
• Over 1,100 sq. ft. of polypropylene inclined plate coalescing area and over 2,400 coalescing matrixes.
• Low maintenance.
• Built in water management and wash/rinse capabilities.
• UL-508A Panel Shop Certified.
• All filters and separators contain an oil & solids purge system to extend filter life and reduce maintenance.
• Truck & Tractor Repair Shops
• Bus Companies
• Fork Lift Repair Shops
• Rental Car Companies
• Military Bases
• Equipment Rental Companies
• City/County Transportation
• Municipal and State Garages
|SERIES I TANK||2’W X 4’L X 6’H|
|SERIES II SKID||4’W X 4’L X 7’H|
|Storage tank||4’W X 4’L X 6’-8’H|
|Flow rate||20 GPM|
|Electrical Requirements||220V -30AMP –Single Phase|
|Weight (Approx.)||1,147 lbs.|
|CFC System pump||½ hp Circulation|
|Processing Pump||1 ½ hp Centrifugal|
|Chemical Injection||Oxypuck System|
|TUBING||UV Protected PVC & POLY|
|SERIES I TANK||250 GAL. POLY TANK|
|Storage tank||550 GAL. POLY TANK|
|Hydrocarbon accumulator||7 GAL. POLY TANK|
|Inclined Tube Coalescor||Poly-Pro Inclined Grid|
|Micro-Matrix Coalescor||Poly Inclined Grid Filter|
|Multi-media Filter||150 lbs. Mixed Media|
|Auto Oil Skimmer||PVC Adjustable|
|Polishing Filter (2)||Poly-Pro housing & 25M Filter|
|UV/O3 Catalytic Chamber||Krypton/Quart|
|Item #||Suggested Accessories||Reason|
|OP-077||Poly In-Ground interceptor w/ 1/3 h.p||Increased Solids Settling|
|CCC-400 or CCC-600||Centrifugal Coalescing Clarifier||Increased Solids Settling|