Wash Master-Heavy Duty-Wash Water Recycle System
The model WM-ST system offers the same technologies as the model WM-SM with the addition of a larger Series I tank for added oil removal and solids separation. The model WM-ST contains a larger version of the CO3P Catalytic Oxidation System for controlling organics. These additions make this system capable of handling heavy duty equipment washing applications.
|Model #||Flow Rate||Weight (Approx.)||Dimensions|
|WM-ST||20 GPM||2,200 lbs.||See Tech Specs Below|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF Has the best warranty in the business.
• Zero discharge closed loop system encouraged by the E.P.A.
• No sewer connection required. No NPDES Permits needed
• Totally non-ferrous – no rust or corrosion
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• Installation, maintenance and operation manual included.
• Components are color impregnated and UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting.
• Pre-wired, fully automatic, easy to use and versatile.
• Over 2,100 sq. ft. of polypropylene inclined plate coalescing area and over 5,000 coalescing matrixes.
• Low maintenance.
• Built in water management and wash/rinse capabilities.
• UL-508A Panel Shop Certified.
• All filters and separators contain an oil & solids purge system to extend filter life and reduce maintenance.
• Military bases
• Waste haulers
• Truck and tractor repair shops
• Bus companies
• Engine repair shops
• AG/machinery companies
• Municipal and State garages
• Rental car companies
• Construction companies
• Equipment rental companies
• City/County transportation
• Mining materials companies
|SERIES I TANK||53”W X 73”L X 88”H|
|SERIES II TANK||4’W X 4’L X 7’H|
|STORAGE TANK||4’W X 4’L X 6’-8’H|
|FLOW RATE||20 GPM|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS||220V -30 AMP –Single Phase|
|WEIGHT (APPROX.)||2,200 lbs.|
|CFC SYSTEM PUMP||½ hp CIRCULATION|
|PROCESSING PUMP||1 ½ hp CENTRIFUGAL|
|CHEMICAL INJECTION||Oxypuck System|
|TUBING||UV Protected PVC & POLY|
|SERIES I TANK||750 Gal. POLY TANK|
|STORAGE TANK||550 Gal. POLY TANK|
|HYDROCARBON ACCUMULATOR||7 Gal. POLY TANK|
|COALESCING CENT. SEPARATOR||Poly Housing|
|INCLINED TUBE COALESCOR||Poly-Pro Inclined Grid|
|MICRO-MATRIX COALESCOR||Poly Inclined Grid Filter|
|MULTI-MEDIA FILTER||600 lbs. Mixed Media|
|AUTO OIL SKIMMER||PVC Adjustable|
|HYDROCARBON ABSORBER||Poly housing & HCA3 filter|
|POLISHING FILTER (3)||Poly-Pro housing and 25M Filter|
|XL UV/O3 CATALYTIC CHAMBER||Krypton/Quartz|
|TA-029||Solids Collection Tank|
|OP-048||Heavy Duty Processing Sump|
|CCC-400 or CCC-600||Coalescing centrifuge Separator|