Centrifugal Coalescing Clarifier System
RGF’s Centrifugal Coalescing Clarifiers have a unique system, which involves the process of injecting the oily wastewater along the circumference of the cone shaped tank to initiate the centrifugal separation of the heavier particles. The free oils are skimmed off the surface of the cone tank and stored in the hydrocarbon accumulator. The precipitated particles settle to the bottom of the cone tank where they are drained into a gravity bag filter for easy removal. Optional ozone, pH, or chemical feed treatments can be added to enhance oil flotation and solids separation.
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
RGF is the recognized waste water recycling leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide.
• Best Warranty in the industry
• RGF customer service is second to none which was proven by winning the 1994 INC. Magazine Positive Performance Award for Outstanding Customer Service
• Non ferrous means no rust or corrosion
• Fully automatic, easy to use
• Unique hydrocarbon accumulator captures and stores the oil for easy disposal.
• Low maintenance
• Removes solids and oils.
• Easily adaptable for chemical additions (floccing) and pH control.
• Excellent pre-treatment for demanding waste streams prior to treatment by recycle systems.
• Optional ozone aeration to eliminate algae and bacteria growth.
• Heavy solids loading
• Heavy free oil Removal
|Flow Rate||1-25 gpm||1-40 gpm|
|Dimensions||48”w x 48”w x 124”h||48”w x 48”w x 145”h|
|Weight||521 lbs.||593 lbs.|
|Materials||A36 epoxy coated Carbon steel,
Polyethylene, PVC, S.S. feet
|Capacity||400 gallons||600 gallons|
|Inlet/Outlet connections||1-1/2” fpt outlet||2” fpt inlet; 3” fpt outlet|
|01-007||Chemical Injection Pump|
|01-008-1||pH Controller- Installed|
|01-010||XL- TurboHydrozone® Ozone Oxidation System|