Wash Master-High Volume-Car Wash Water Recycle System
The model CW-MOD modular, high volume car wash was developed specifically for existing car wash facilities with space limitations. The modules permit door access without expensive building modifications. The flexible system allows the option of utilizing your existing water storage tank or the optional water tanks. The flexibility of the modules allow a number of configurations to accommodate available space.
|Model #||Process Flow Rate||Dimensions||Electrical||Process Pump|
|CW-MOD||40 GPM||32”W x 60”L x 85”H||220 VAC, 60 Hz, 30 A, 1 Phase||1 ½ HP Centrifugal|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business.
• Removes free oil to less than 10 ppm.
• Pre-wired, fully automatic, easy to use and versatile.
• Totally non-ferrous – no rust or corrosion.
• Removes organic and inorganic pollutants from your waste stream.
• Automatic media filter backflush
• Installation, maintenance and operation manual included.
• Components are color impregnated & UV protected to eliminate maintenance painting.
• Low maintenance
• Meets EPA stormwater runoff regulations
• UL-508A Panel Shop certified
• Footprint less than 14 square feet
• Stainless steel frame
• Our unique Catalytic Oxidation Process eliminates the use of chlorine or floccing chemicals for odor control.
• Automated car washes
• Rental car companies
• City/County transportation
|PROCESS FLOW RATE||40 GPM|
|CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR||High efficiency 24”W x 72”H|
|DIMENSIONS||32”W x 60”L x 85”H|
|ELECTRICAL||220 VAC, 60 Hz, 30 A, 1 Phase|
|FINAL FILTRATION TYPE||Polishing filters (3) 25 Micron|
|OXIDATION SYSTEM||CO3P Catalytic oxidation|
|PROCESS PUMP||1 ½ HP Centrifugal|
|SUPPLY PUMP||1 ½ HP Centrifugal|
|MULTI-MEDIA FILTER||Mixed media-automatic backflush|
|SA-065||550 gallon process tank||If there are no in-ground tanks on site|
|OP-080||850 gallon storage tank||If there are no in-ground tanks on site|
|OP-081||550 gallon storage tank||If there are no in-ground tanks on site|
|TA-046||Solids collection tank||Increased solids settlement|
|OWS-50-Q||OWS-50 Oil Water Separator (50gpm)||Increased oil removal & pre-treatment|