Biosorb: Modular Biological Advanced Wastewater Treatment System
The Biosorb System treats contaminated water, which typically contains domestic sewage, food residuals, fats / oils, grease, detergents and fertilizers, resulting in a high organic wastewater. The collected water is processed through the system and contaminants are removed prior to discharge or reuse.
|BIO-1||1,000 gpd||52”W x 120”L x 46”H||220 VAC, 60 Hz, 8.5A, 1 Phase||726 lbs.|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed worldwide since 1985.
• RGF has the best warranty in the business,
• Easy to use – versatile – modular components are easy to assemble or break down or expand.
• Totally non-ferrous –no rust or corrosion.
• UV protected to meet National Plumbing Code for outdoor use.
• Impact resistant polyethylene construction.
• Minimal moving parts –low maintenance
• Post treatment systems available for disinfection and reuse.
• Pre-treatment systems available for heavy oils, fats and black water.
• High surface area Biofilter Media for intensive biological growth and stability.
• Modular system can be run in series or parallel.
• Low maintenance.
The Biosorb was designed for the treatment of sewage and biodegradable industrial wastewater
• Housing developments
• Hotels / motels
• Golf clubs
• Work camps
• Camp grounds
• Bars / restaurants
• Food production
• Mining materials companies
|FLOW RATE||1,000 gpd|
|DIMENSIONS||52”W x 120”L x 46”H|
|ELECTRICAL||220 VAC, 60 Hz, 8.5A, 1 Phase|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||33 – 100°F|
|pH RANGE||6.5 – 9.5|
|BOD REDUCTION||90% (for 500 mg/l or less)|
|BIOSORB MEDIA||40 ft3 Polypropylene fixed film media|
|AIR FEED BLOWER||1 ½ hp regenerative rotary vane blower|
|MATERIALS||Polypropylene biomedia, polyethylene tank, PVC piping, epoxy coated aluminum frame|