REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier
The REME-HALO® utilizes RGF’s patented REME® Cell technology with UV-C light to create low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide throughout the air-conditioned space reducing airborne and surface bacteria, viruses, odors, and mold.
The REME-HALO® in-duct air purifier actively neutralizes pollutants at the source ensuring excellent indoor air quality.
|REME-H||REME®||24 VAC||0.7 A||17 W|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electromagnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
• Reduces up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-RH|
|Power Supply||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Tonnage||2.5 – 16.25|
|CFM’s||1,000 – 6,500|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||5.5” Plate Dia. / 12” cell|
|Ship Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
Certifications & Awards
Conforms to: UL 1598:2008 (3rd Edition)
CAN/CSA C22.2 No.250.0:2008