Light Commercial PHI Unit
The Light Commercial HVAC-PHI Air Purification System by RGF® is designed to reduce food and air contamination risks by virtually eliminating airborne and surface pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compound (VOC) vapors, smoke and mold spores. The units are easily mounted into heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system air ducts. When the HVAC system is in operation, the Light Commercial PHI-Cell® creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions that infuse the air purifying it as well as treating contact surfaces. All are friendly oxidizers meaning that they revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
|Model #||Technology||Recommended Cell Replacement||Watts||Material|
|LC-14HO-GA-26||PHI-CELL®||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.||20 W||Aluminum / polymers|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• Significantly reduces surface and airborne bacteria, mold, viruses, and VOCs.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines, restaurants and grocery stores use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious disease: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA)
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism
• Tested and approved by the Chinese government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-14HOA|
|Power Supply||220 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|CFM’s||18,000 – 26,000|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||9” L x 6.5” W x 2.75” D w/ 14” cell|
|Ship Weight||3 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|