Guardian Air QR+
The Guardian Air QR+ in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary PHI-CELL® technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the Guardian Air QR+ in-duct air purifier produces low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide molecules that are distributed by the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the Guardian Air QR+ in-duct air purifier sweeps through the air conditioned space actively purifying pollutants at the source.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
|Item #||CFM’s||Electrical||Dimensions||Ship Weight|
|QRP-5||300 – 1,200 CFM||0.47 Amps, 11 Watts||5” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate||3 lbs.|
|QRP-9||1,000 – 6,500 CFM||0.6 Amps, 14 Watts||9” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate||3 lbs.|
|QRP-14||10,000 – 18,000 CFM||0.7 Amps, 17 Watts||14” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate||4 lbs.|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
Why Use RGF’s Photohydroionization® Technology?
Photohydroionization® (PHI) is an active air treatment technology. Active air treatment is the process of reducing air and surface contaminants by recreating safe, natural levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in occupied areas.
RGF's patented PHI-CELL® technology combines a photocatalytic process and a multiwavelength UV source to create active air purification. The combination of UV light and a hydrated quad-metallic catalyst drives a reaction that produces low level, airborne H2O2. RGF's PHI-CELL® air treatment systems are operating safely in over four million installations globally.
• Available in three sizes (5”, 9”, 14”) to accommodate blower sizes from 300-18,000 CFM
• Reduces bacteria, mold, viruses and odors throughout the air conditioned space
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system, the QR+ operates continuously and silently.
• Low maintenance: No costly filter changes, all you need is a PHI-Cell® replacement every 2 years and only takes 5 minutes.
• The Guardian QR+ has a quick-release feature for easy, no tool cell replacement.
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• Hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
|CFM’s||300 – 1,200 CFM||1,000 – 6,500 CFM||10,000 – 18,000 CFM|
|Dimensions||5” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate||9” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate||14” Probe / 5.5” Dia. Plate|
|Electrical||0.47 Amps, 11 Watts||0.6 Amps, 14 Watts||0.7 Amps, 17 Watts|
|Ship Wt.||3 lbs.||3 lbs.||4 lbs.|
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||QRP-5 = PHIC-QR5||QRP-9 = PHIC-QR9||QRP-14 = PHIC-QR14|
|Tonnage||3 to 20 tons|
|CFM’s||300 – 18,000 CFM|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
Certifications & Awards
UL 1598:2008 (3rd Edition)
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 250.0:2008