Commercial Food Sanitation System
Purpose: Food sanitizer for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The CFS System utilizes the RGF patented Photohydroionization® process, which has been approved in commercial food processing operations by the USDA and FDA. The CFS was designed for restaurant applications to reduce surface bacteria on foods such as meat, poultry, fish and vegetables, as well as extend shelf life to reduce waste of food. It can be used before preparing, cooking, or refrigerating to reduce contamination.
|CFS-16||20”W x 33”L x 13.5”H||110 VAC, 50 watts||On/Off Timer||30 lbs.|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
• Can reduce surface bacteria over 99%.
• Can increase food shelf life up to 40%. Ideal for leftovers or pre-cooked foods.
• Provide your clients with safer, healthier foods.
• Can reduce chances of food poisoning.
• Provides you with the most advanced technology available in a compact package.
• Currently utilized by the most progressive food processing companies.
• Leaves no chemicals or residues.
• Designed for standard 18” x 24” food trays.
• Designed for easy cleaning. Minimal maintenance.
RGF’s commercial food sanitizer is versatile and can be used virtually anywhere in the food, restaurant and hospitality industries to reduce food contamination risks. Some examples include:
• Industrial and corporate canteens
• School cafeterias
• Hotel and resort kitchens
• Concession stands
• Food courts