The Microcon® 350 ‘whole home’ HEPA Air Filtration system is easily installed in your home’s HVAC or air handling system to provide 99.97% airborne particulate reduction without impacting air flow, static pressure or unit sizing. This whisper quiet air filtration system is extremely efficient for dust, pet dander, pollen and VOC removal. This unit is recommended for areas up to 2,625sq ft.
|MICROCON 350||14.5”W x 27.5”H||2,625sq ft.|
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
The Microcon® whole home HEPA filter can be installed into any existing commercial or residential HVAC system to provide 99.97% airborne particulate reduction without impacting air flow, static pressure or unit sizing. Installation requires no costly electrical or mechanical alternations to the HVAC system and the unique design offers HEPA grade filtration with very low power consumption.
The 3-stage filtration cartridge is contained and protected in a durable steel box. In stage-one, a foam pre-filter captures large particulate matter. In the second stage, the HEPA filter traps more of the harmful and irritating particulate like pet dander, pollen and smoke. Finally, in the third stage, the activated carbon adsorbs chemical or gas-based pollutants.
The filters are easy to access and change. Once locked into place, the filter is completely sealed, ensuring that no polluted air escapes from the box. The baked thermostat powder finish on the box itself provides a durable, long-lasting housing that will not off-gas chemicals, providing truly clean air to the surrounding environment.
Though continuous operation is recommended for optimal indoor air quality, this unit does feature an illuminated on/off switch.
There is an optional VOC filter upgrade available for this unit.
• No effect on AC blower
• Insulated cabinets for whisper quiet operation
• Low maintenance, HEPA cartridges can last up to five years depending on the environment being filtered
• Energy efficient due to effective design and quality motors
• Our Microcon filtration systems are constructed out of durable steel and finished with baked on powder coat paint
• Environmentally friendly
• VOC Canister contain carbon with 1,705,000 m2 of absorbent surface area for capturing chemicals
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Grow Facilities
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
|Dimensions:||14.5”W x 27.5”H|
|Motor/Fan:||Designed for continuous operation
Run tested for 50,000+ hours
|Intake:||8” Duct Collar|
|Outtake:||6” Duct Collar|
|Air Flow:||350 C.F.M.|
|Electrical:||120V, 1.0 amps, 125 Watts
220V, .34 amps, 75 Watts
|Replacement Filters||Part Number|
|Inner Carbon Filter:||FL-AMER-ICB|