RIVIERA BEACH, FL— MARCH 30, 2016—
RGF Environmental Group, Inc. has announced the completion of their new and redesigned website— www.rgf.com. The 30-plus-year-old company, based in Riviera Beach, FL, manufactures over 500 environmental products and provides the world with the safest air, water and food without the use of chemicals.
The new website will merge existing RGF domains into one, but most importantly it has been redesigned to accommodate and showcase all four of RGF’s environmental divisions. Landing pages for each division are dedicated to technologies and products for air, water, food and AFL Industries, however, visitors are encouraged to explore the vast environmental product offerings featured on www.rgf.com, which are shipped worldwide yet manufactured solely in the USA.
Landing pages by division include Air Purification
, Water Treatment
, Food Sanitation
and AFL Industries
Other new site features include:
- A responsive design providing the user with an optimal viewing and interaction experience over a series of user platforms including mobile devices.
- Social Share Buttons for easy sharing of pages and content via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Email.
- A portal for distributors providing news updates, marketing materials, forms, technical information, specifications and sizing for RGF’s air purification systems.
- A clear separation between company divisions enhancing user navigation and to pinpoint topics of interest.
- Online easy to use Warranty Registration for Air Purification Products.
- Enhanced Dealer Locator with option to request contact information for international dealers.
- HVAC Contractors interested in RGF’s Select Contractor program for the Air Division can apply online. Benefits include IAQ and product training, marketing support, and a business listing with link on the Dealer Locator.
Situated in the heart of the Port of Palm Beach Enterprise Zone, RGF Headquarters spans 7.5 acres, with 100,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse and office facilities. RGF also maintains client offices in China and Hong Kong. In 2013, RGF acquired AFL Industries®
, a manufacturer of oil water separators, oil stop valves, safety oil sumps and rotary pipe oil skimmers. RGF has recently upgraded their facilities, creating an increased vertical approach to manufacturing, allowing the company to provide the highest quality and engineered products at the lowest cost.
Please note that the following RGF domains will automatically redirect visitors to www.rgf.com:
For additional information, please contact us