ESP Floc Series: Waste Water Encapsulation Treatment SystemsFlocculent and coagulant separation technology plays an important part in treating many kinds of industrial waste streams. Contaminants in wastewater such as heavy metals, suspended and colloidal materials and soluble substances, often cause the water to appear turbid or colored. Because the density of many of these particles is only slightly greater than water, agglomeration or aggregation of particles into a larger floc is necessary in order for them to be removed by sedimentation and filtration. RGF utilizes a bentonite clay and polymer blend of floc to remove and encapsulate the contaminants. The clarified water then can be either discharged or reused and the settled floc can be collected, dewatered and disposed of. Usually this solid waste is considered non-hazardous.
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specs
RGF’s ESP Floc Series comes in three sizes capable of processing 500 to 1,200 gallons per hour. The systems standard equipment list includes a fully automatic PLC controller, observation window, non-intrusive level sensors, visual alarms, and self cleaning reactor. The ESP was designed to be compact and all wetted parts are non-ferrous for long equipment life. The water is mixed with the QF Series Floc which is added automatically. The programmed mixing cycle creates a rapid floc which separates and then encapsulates the contaminants removing them from the water. The encapsulated material is then allowed to settle, separating the solids from the water.
• RGF is the recognized leader with thousands of systems installed world wide since 1985.
• Multiple safety system controls.
• Handles a wide range of wastes.
• Waste stream specific chemical encapsulation agents.
• Free water and operating cost analysis
• State-of-the-art controls.
• Auto self-cleaning process tank
• UL-508A Panel Shop Certified
• Best warranty in the industry
• Low operating cost
• Low maintenance
• Fully automatic, easy-to-use, versatile
• Meets National Electric Code for indoor maintenance facilities.
• Typical filter cake meets T.C.L.P. standards
• Computerized process and safety system
The ESP Systems are designed to treat or recycle waste streams from industries such as:
• Latex manufacturing plants
• Paint and dye manufacturers
• Carpet manufacturing plants
• Glue manufacturing plants
• Texture coatings manufacturers
• Metal working coolants
• Oil water emulsions
• Silk screen painting
• Creosote plants
• Grinding fluids
• Detergent emulsions
• Paint spray booths
• Floor scrubber waste
• Carpet cleaning waste
• Parts washing waste
|TREATMENT CAPACITY||250 GALLONS PER BATCH||400 GALLONS PER BATCH||600 GALLONS PER BATCH|
|TREATMENT TYPE||½ HOUR BATCH||½ HOUR BATCH||½ HOUR BATCH|
|AIR SUPPLY||100 psi @ 20 SCFM||100 psi @ 35 SCFM||100 psi @ 35 SCFM|
|PROCESS CONTROL||AUTOMATIC PLC||AUTOMATIC PLC||AUTOMATIC PLC|
|FLOCCULANT||QF SERIES||QF SERIES||QF SERIES|
|ELECTRICAL||220 VOLT 1 PHASE 20A||220 VOLT 1 PHASE 25A||220 VOLT 1 PHASE 30A|
|FEED SUMP PUMP||½ HP 115 V 7.2A||½ HP 115V 7.2A||½ HP 115V 7.2A|
|DIMENSIONS||8’H X 7’W X 5’D||12’H X 8’W X 7’D||12’H X 8’W X 7’D|
|WEIGHT||928 lbs||2,850 lbs||3,200 lbs|
|FILTER PAPER||50 MICRON||50 MICRON||50 MICRON|
|Options: For all 3 models|
|CCC-400||Coalescing Centrifugal Clarifier|
|OWS-10, 20, or 50||Oil water separator|
|SA-152||350 Gallon pre-tank|
|SA-154||500 Gallon pre-tank|
|SA-152A||850 Gallon pre-tank|
|Ol-008-1||PH Controller Installed|
|Ol-062||Chemical Pump Installed|